If you have been around natural health and alternative treatments long enough, you begin to realize which ones are a hoax and which ones are legitimate. In fact, my whole business is about selling legitimate and researched alternative treatments but it is a job to sift through some of the natural remedies out there. And I can’t imagine the burden it would be on you!
My name is Joe and I have been around natural health my whole life. As a kid, my dad discovered his first acid reflux natural remedy that saved his life. And after more than 30 years of being completely cured, he is now a business partner in our health company. And after almost 4 years of service, we now have numerous researchers, one doctor, my dad and myself who strive to provide our customers with the most recent, most researched-driven, most proven natural alternative treatments available. In fact, we have logged thousands of hours in the past 4 years uncovering the best treatments for almost 20 ailments. And let me tell you, there are thousands of alternative treatments that plain just do not work! And there are a few that do work!
And these natural alternative treatments are more effective, less expensive and safer than traditional treatments. But to discover what worked, we needed to look at what was the cause of kidney stones.
Treating Kidney Stones- What you’re dealing with?
Your kidneys are two bean-shaped organs located on each side of your spine by your lower back. Their main function is to remove unneeded waste from your blood in the form of urine. However, when the urine contains to high concentration of calcium, oxalate, or uric acid – or low levels of citrate and magnesium (both prevent kidney stones) then tiny crystals begin to form on the organ’s walls. As the organs collect, tiny stones result, hence the name kidney stones.
Typically, your kidney stones are going to be made of calcium oxalate which represent about 85% of all types of kidney stones. And the good news is that calcium oxalate kidney stones are most likely to dissolve naturally. Also, kidney stones are usually 5mm or smaller. If your kidney stones are bigger than 7 mm, you might have to try the alternative treatment more than once. Think of your stone as a big block of ice as opposed to 50 ice cubes. Which will take longer to dissolve?
A good rule of thumb would be, ‘the smaller the kidney stone; the better chance of dissolving it naturally with one treatment.”
But what treatment works and what doesn’t?
Kidney Stones Alternative Treatments? What’s right for you?
Here are the top 5 remedies that have been documented to pass kidney stones. However, I would recommend the treatment that will dissolve the stones before they pass because of pain problems.
1. Celery Seed Tea Remedy- This novel remedy uses 2 tablespoons of celery seed and 2 cups of water boiled. Though the remedy has been shown to work in a few of our customers, I highly recommended trying this only as a last resort. Also, celery seed should never be used by pregnant women. It has also been noted to sleep on the opposite side of your kidney stone pain while using this remedy.
2. The Cherry Remedy- In a 1950s, a study by Dr. Ludwig W Blau found that 6-8 cherries eaten daily significantly reduced the occurrence of uric acid in the body. Cherries also have an anti-inflammatory property which can help reduce urate levels (partly responsible for the creation of uric acid kidney stones). If you have been diagnosed with uric acid kidney stones, you might want to give this remedy a try.
3. The Olive Oil Remedy- This is one of the more popular remedies in the natural health world. The remedy calls for extra virgin light olive oil and lemon juice. The olive oil acts as a lubricant in your body, making your kidney stones pass easier through your urinary tract. The lemon juice is highly acidic, thus helps break down the stones, making the passage much easier. The combination of both ingredients will work well to get rid of your kidney stones. A step-by-step method can be found in our report.
4. Watermelon Cleanse- This alternative treatment is not intended for diabetics because of the high amounts of natural sugars. The watermelon cleanse is one of the easiest ways to cleanse the kidney. You should first purchase at least 3-4 watermelons and fill your bath up with warm water. While in the bathtub, you should aim to eat as much watermelon as possible while you empty your bladder into the tub (gross but you could pass your kidney stones). The high water flush along with the acidic fruit has been known to pass kidney stones.
5. Phosphoric Acid and Kidney Flush- By far the most effective kidney stone alternative treatment available and has been our #1 selling natural remedy. The remedy consists of using a simple drink containing phosphoric acid to dissolve the kidney stone(s). By consuming the common household drink, you can actually dissolve the stones with about 2 liters. After dissolving the stones, you should immediately take a high water-soluble fiber vegetable to flush the stones painlessly. The natural remedy has been guaranteed to work in less than 2 hours.
It’s Your Choice!
I have been in business long enough to know that if my customers are not happy; I am unemployed! And I absolutely need to give my customers the best alternative treatments available or I couldn’t offer my 6 month guaranteed results promise!
But it all comes down to you making the choice of dissolving and passing your kidney stones with simple, step-by-step remedies that work or going through with surgery. To discover how you can be kidney stone free in less than 2 hours… guaranteed… please visit our hottest site for natural health, Kidney Stones Alternative Treatments I promise you will not be disappointed or let down!